National Leadership Institute (NLI), a scientific-cultural public organization (NGO) was founded in 2000. As a Christian Education center, it aims to help young adults know God and lead them to the Armenian Apostolic Church.
As a youth center, NLI has acted under the auspices of the Aratatian Patriarchal Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church since 2007 and has the blessing and spiritual support of Archbishop Navasard Ktchoyan, the Primate of Araratian Patriarchal Diocese.
The mission of the National Leadership Institute is to develop Christian leadership qualities and skills, as well as patriotism and social responsibility among young adults, toward the Armenian Apostolic (Orthodox) Church and State.
- introduce the genuine Christian faith to young Armenian adults in a practical way;
- direct them to the mother church by making them aware of the tradition and feasts of the Armenian Apostolic Church;
- help them to apply the biblical principles in their daily life and get actively involved in church life;
- help them to discover and develop their gifts, and serve in the church with those gifts.
- humility and devotion;
- servant leadership;
- love and forbearance;
- mutual respect and trust;
- integrity and accountability